KATRIS Wall Mount Kit Assembly Instruction
1. The first thing to do is to decide on the location and the position of the katris block on the wall.
2. Wall mount kit includes 2 brackets, 4 screws and 4 drywall anchors. You will need a pencil, a level, a hammer and a screwdriver for the installation. The supplied screws and anchors are not meant for use on metal studs, concrete, bricks or block walls. If you are uncertain about the nature of your wall, consult an installation contractor.
3. Refer to the manual that comes with the packaging for the position of the brackets for each shape. Katris shelves are only safe to use in the orientations with suggested bracket positions. You can risk being seriously injured if you do not follow this requirement.
4. After deciding on the position of the katris block and the brackets, turn it 180 degrees and put it on the floor.
5. Place the brackets on katris block to be hammered.
6. Hammer the first bracket into the katris block, making sure that there is no gap between the katris block face and the bracket.
7. Follow the same steps for the second bracket.
8. Hammered brackets create a slot in katris block while helping you with the alignment in the following steps.
9. Turn the katris block 180 degrees again. hold the brackets in place in case they fall down. You might need some assistance from here on.
10. Lift the katris block up to the place where you want it to be installed.
11. Use level to make sure it is straight.
12. Make a mark with a pencil between the grooves on both brackets.
13. Put the katris block back on the floor and remove the brackets.
14. Align the first bracket with the line you now have on the wall and make a mark inside the holes on the bracket.
15. Install the drywall anchors if needed. If you are unsure what fixtures to use, please consult your local hardware store.
16. Install the screws inside the anchor or on the marked points if you did not use an anchor.
17. After installing both brackets, place the katris block back onto the brackets, aligning with the slots created in step 8.
18. Do not overload and go beyond the weight limitation of 75 ibs. enjoy!