KATRIS Modular Cat Tree - Bundle
- Includes 5 blocks and a Wall Mount Kit to build a cat tree, a cat scratcher, a cat climber on the wall or just about anything you can imagine.
- Made from over 200 sheets of heavy-duty, durable cardboard.
- Our cardboard is a 100% natural & recyclable paper material bonded by SGS Certified non-toxic glue.
- Withstands over 300 pounds of weight.
- Includes 10 clips to secure blocks together & 5 bags of natural catnip for your feline friend.
Share this Product
An Ever-Changing Playground!
There are endless ways to rearrange, switch up, build or integrate KATRIS products. With 5 blocks to build a cat tree, a bookshelf, a cat scratcher, a cat climber, a coffee table, you can build just about anything you imagine. The more blocks you have the more fun it is.
Each KATRIS block is made from over 200 sheets of heavy-duty cardboard to provide extremely sound structure. Each block can withstand over 300 pounds of weight. From our RESEARCH, KATRIS blocks show fewer signs of wear and tear over time than most cat scratchers on the market.
KATRIS is made with top grade cardboard, a 100% natural & recyclable paper material. It is bonded with SGS Certified non-toxic glue on all assemby processes to keep your cat safe. Each material is carefully selected to ensure the health and safety of you and your cat.
What People Are Saying About KATRIS
My Cat From Hell
KATRIS is an interlocking system of scratchers that can go together in all kinds of fun shapes. These things are intergraded for cats to establish territorial security for themselves!
What I love about this is that you can change it periodically to give your cats something new to explore. Brilliant!
A high-end, tetris-like piece of furniture that can function as a cat tree, bookshelf, and coffee table all in one.
Even if you don’t have a feline friend of your own, Katris can make unique, customizable storage for books, shoes, and other human-exclusive items.
My Modern Met
It can solely be used as a cat tree or you can transform it into a bookshelf, shoe rack, or coffee table. While you’re at, you can even double up and use it as both a storage space for yourself and lounge area for your cats.